Drawing In Time pictures

NekoLulu 69 [ 1:10am Sat Aug 22nd, 2015 ]

For some reason I can't link to the replay. Oh well. Felt like doing something spooky. This was pretty fun to make.

starfast 70 [ 1:28am Sat Aug 22nd, 2015 ]

Whenever I try out new drawing techniques, I always end up drawing OCs.

alt text

I think this is the playback link?

Grom PE 51 [ 1:30am Sat Aug 22nd, 2015 ]

Replay of NekoLulu's drawing,

it just takes a while to load. I should add a loading progress bar.

Kurtz 25 [ 1:31am Sat Aug 22nd, 2015 ]

Haha, cool!

NekoLulu 69 [ 1:52am Sat Aug 22nd, 2015 ]

(Thanks for finding that, Grom!)

petrikfg 47 [ 12:00pm Sat Aug 22nd, 2015 ]

Link.

Here's my little contribution to the transparent drawings.

starfast 70 [ 1:43pm Sat Aug 22nd, 2015 ]

Wow those are awesome!

petrikfg 47 [ 2:26pm Sat Aug 22nd, 2015 ]

I didn't even read that I could make it more transparent by pressing T again. This'll be even more fun, then.

petrikfg 47 [ 2:26pm Sat Aug 22nd, 2015 ]

Also, thanks, starfast! Yours and everyone else's are great, too.

GlowSeal 54 [ 2:46pm Sat Aug 22nd, 2015 ]

Meanwhile I was drawing starfast's grill

grill

Playerpichu 58 [ 3:07pm Sat Aug 22nd, 2015 ]

Made with Drawing in Time

http://grompe.org.ru/drawit/#vc14RiI

I was messing around with the patterns when I found a combo that looked like tire marks. I didn't want to draw something distasteful like roadkill, so I decided to draw Frogger.

(( @Grom PE Maybe you can add a straight-line tool? I had the idea while drawing these straight-lines by hand. It's a good thing I'm patient with myself... D': ))

petrikfg 47 [ 3:28pm Sat Aug 22nd, 2015 ]

Link.

A little dragonfly. I wish I knew of a way to keep my computer from thinking the stylus was right-clicking so I could use it on the Sandbox.

Playerpichu 58 [ 6:04pm Sat Aug 22nd, 2015 ]

Imgur

I edited my Frogger drawing in MS Paint to make the colors like the 'female frog.' :)

petrikfg 47 [ 7:07pm Sat Aug 22nd, 2015 ]

Link.

This is definitely a lot of fun to use.

Grom PE 51 [ 9:51pm Sat Aug 22nd, 2015 ]

Maybe you can add a straight-line tool? I had the idea while drawing these straight-lines by hand.

clicking while you hold Shift extends the previous stroke to the current point with a straight line. For the type of drawing you did, you could also make use of "snap to grid" feature, it's in the menu. =)

I wish I knew of a way to keep my computer from thinking the stylus was right-clicking so I could use it on the Sandbox.

You can use X to swap primary and secondary colors, make them the same. Does that help? I'm not sure what's happening exactly, perhaps if you tell in more detail I could investigate.

Also, amazing drawings! I am pleased to see how big the difference simple transparency can achieve. =)

Kurtz 25 [ 10:30pm Sat Aug 22nd, 2015 ]

alt text

alt text

All in one, big playback!

I have a problem. ;-;
NekoLulu 69 [ 3:16am Sun Aug 23rd, 2015 ]

And I drew a flying eyeball.

petrikfg 47 [ 7:28am Sun Aug 23rd, 2015 ]

@Grom, really it's not so much Drawing in Time as it is the browsers or stylus. Whenever I try and drag the mouse across the screen, on Chrome or anything else, with the stylus it'll have a pause and then continue. It makes it hard to try and draw with it when it pauses every time I try to draw on the Sandbox.

GlowSeal 54 [ 10:06am Sun Aug 23rd, 2015 ]

@Petri That happens to me too, but also on other softwares. I think it's an issue of the drawing tablet, you just need to restart the computer so it gets fixed ¯\_(o.o)_/¯

daysdawnskinscrawl 69 [ 11:13am Sun Aug 23rd, 2015 ]

It makes me jealous of that script I soo want to get it but it might make my Firefox load for thousand more days :///

Please login to post a reply.