Manga theme?

Brian90645 71 [ 11:39am Fri Aug 8th, 2014 ]

the new pen isn't necessary, but I'd kill for the screen tones!!! Jesus.

Replies

QuitTheSite 69 [ 11:45am Fri Aug 8th, 2014 ]

Sure, anything like that which lets people create how they want to is great! I'd love to see more options like that for Drawception.

QuitTheSite 69 [ 11:48am Fri Aug 8th, 2014 ]

I'd like to see screen tones added just to the drawing app in general, as a matter of fact, no need to make them a special theme. They'd be a good thing for everyone to have at all times.

Shiny1 31 [ 2:17pm Fri Aug 8th, 2014 ]

Fourthed.

Grom PE 51 [ 3:47pm Fri Aug 8th, 2014 ]
QuitTheSite 69 [ 3:59pm Fri Aug 8th, 2014 ]

Why, something JUST like that, Grom! X3

Grom PE 51 [ 4:43pm Fri Aug 8th, 2014 ]

Glitchraptor, thanks, fixed!

Shannon-Akimbojoe 80 [ 5:04pm Fri Aug 8th, 2014 ]

Man I wish Reed responded to stuff like Grom does.

Ben Fung 55 [ 12:23am Sat Aug 9th, 2014 ]

Thanks for all the comments!Anyway,I used Grom's tool a bit,it turned out better than I expected!

Come to think of it,maybe a shape draw tool would be nice as well,to apply the screen tones easier.I know it kinda takes away the"draw" from Drawception,so pherhaps it should be made so that it can only be used with the screen tones?

Brian90645 71 [ 7:21am Sat Aug 9th, 2014 ]

whoa, that's exactly what I've been thinking of!

Grom, is there a way to turn off the line tracking? I HATE drawing with cruise control, it ruins my strokes completely.

Why do programs never believe in my steady hand? ;_;

Grom PE 51 [ 7:29am Sat Aug 9th, 2014 ]

Brian90645, you could try writing javascript:void(anbt.smoothening=0) in address bar or JavaScript console. The point reduction is made mainly to keep the record data small.

Yesmouse 66 [ 9:07am Sat Aug 9th, 2014 ]

this open so much possibilities!

Grom PE 51 [ 4:14pm Sat Aug 9th, 2014 ]

Brian made me fiddle with smoothening algorithm. I realized how it changes precisely drawn lines, so I rewrote it completely.
Now it should only affect smooth angles (when drawing arcs and such) and leave everything else alone.

MPen 50 [ 6:43am Thu Aug 21st, 2014 ]

Given the size of the drawing area, the zipatone effect probably needs to be scaled down more to a trad pixelly dither pattern instead (or at least maybe 2-pixel blobs instead of what looks like 4 to 6 above) but... yes, this is cool. And the brush size thing, maybe more accurate to say that it draws a thinner line the faster your cursor moves? Something like that?

Ben Fung 55 [ 10:53pm Thu Aug 28th, 2014 ]

MPen,That's exactly what I was thinking of!That way the brush can be used to create brushstrokes easier and look as realistic as drawing with ink on paper.

Ben Fung 55 [ 8:28am Fri Aug 8th, 2014 ]

I have an idea for a manga theme palette,with black/white and different screen tones you can apply to your drawing,for all the manga fans out there :) Also an additional manga pen that comes with the theme,which changes bruch size according to how long your mouse stayed on a spot. Any comments?

This thread has expired and can no longer be commented on