It's like the classic "Telephone Game", but with drawing and thousands of players.
Miscommunication and hilarity ensues!
12,144 games in progress
"Forget Draw Something, Check Out the Madness of Drawception"Kotaku
"Hey, stop procrastinating and play Drawception"PC Gamer
"Drawception shall now accompany you through every working day."RockPaperShotgun
"It's really fun and I hope this indie game company makes an app soon"Felicia Day
How it Works
- 1️⃣ A player draws a phrase (e.g., Cow jumping over the moon)
- 2️⃣ Their drawing is described by a random player
- 3️⃣ That description is passed to another player to draw
- 4️⃣ Steps 2 and 3 repeat until 12 people have participated
- 5️⃣ See the unexpected and hilarious results!
Use simple tools to draw a phrase
Each player gets 10 minutes
Interpret other player's drawings
View the completed game
Here's an annotated example of a classic Drawception game